Our philosophy is to design your new home, extension or renovation so that the finished project suits lifestyle and so that it will meet your families needs and desires. At the end of the day, you are the one who will live in the home for years to come, so it needs to be right for you.
We can help you whether you are planning a ground floor extension, a first floor extension or both ground level and top floor extensions so give us a call today!
General information about Home extensions
Our philosophy is to design your home extension or renovation so that the finished project suits Lifestyle and so that it will meet your families needs and desires. At the end of the day, you are the one who will live in the home for years to come, so it needs to be right for you.
Deciding to extend or renovate your home can be one the biggest projects you will ever undertake. That is why you need a company like Lifestyle home designs to help you through the process of your extensions or renovations. We have over 15yrs experience in the design and documentation of alterations and additions, home extensions and large scale renovations so we understand all the steps involved and will assist you in making informed and efficient decisions.
Done the right way, a renovation project can be a real success….an extension or renovation will always be done on time and on budget and will add considerable value to your home. All of this can happen without any serious problems and without undue stress.
No matter what you have in mind, talk to us at Lifestyle and we help you with a solution that looks great, flows well, is practical and great to live in! With a properly designed extension or addition that considers all the above, you are guaranteed to increase the value of your home and enhance your lifestyle.
As our name suggests; we are all about Lifestyle….Your lifestyle, so we want your home to be right for you.
Unlike some architects who tend to design your home the way they want it to look or feel, we at Lifestyle home designs will listen to you about the way you want to live and the way you want the home to work for you.
From the initial face to face meeting, Lifestyle help our client’s answer the questions that everybody should ask before undertaking a renovation or home extension. You will need to identify what you want to achieve and what you are prepared to go through to achieve it. Write down a list of all the things you like about your house including the physical features as well as the intangibles such as memories, the location and neighbours. Then make a list of the things you would like changed in your current situation. These lists will help you to clarify exactly what you are looking to achieve through your extension or renovation.
Some questions you might like to ask yourself…
- What are the features you like or dislike about your existing home?
- What parts of your current home work well….and what parts just don’t work well at all?
- What are your family’s needs now and what will they be in the future?
- Is there a particular style or look do you want after your home extension or renovation is complete?
- How do you live as a family unit?
- Do you like open plan living….or more separate spaces that can be closed off from each other?
- Do you entertain a lot or like outdoor living…If so, you will probably want a natural flow from the internal living spaces to the outdoor living areas.
- Do you want a single storey or 2 storey home?
- Do I really want to endure the dirt, dust and sometimes stress of a renovation (although it is a short time in the overall scheme of things)?
- Am I confident in running the renovation process myself or do I need the help of an expert?
Lifestyle can help you no matter what you want to achieve with your extension or renovations so give us a call and let us help you to improve your lifestyle.